The 100 Day Manager
The essential interactive and engaging online course for new and existing managers
“I found myself thinking hard about my particular management style. I was able to clearly identify my personal values and how that flows on to my personal brand. The modules around relationships and managing performance give great guidelines. I would recommend this course to anyone starting out on their management journey.” – Nina Hostel Manager, YWCA Auckland
The 100 Day Manager eLearn course is directed at new managers who are in the first three or four months of their roles, and existing managers who would like to brush up on their skills. Over the course of four interactive modules, covering 1) Managing your personal brand, 2) Managing you work based relationships, 3) Managing your time, and 4) Managing your teams performance, participants will leave feeling and increased confidence, authenticity and clarity in their management skills.
By utilising over 75 minutes of media, various exercises and activities, and regular challenges and quizzes, participants are kept interested and engaged and are not only encouraged to reflect on their progress, but are also provided with opportunities to apply their new skills in real settings. The Managers Notes (companion workbook) allows participants to track their progress, and to record and reflect on, all of the specific actions and tasks they implement throughout the course.
What the course covers
This course covers four key areas including:
- Managing your personal brand – Examine your values, how you manage emotions and how you can develop your own personal brand of leadership
- Managing your work based relationships – Identify key relationships and learn how to cultivate them effectively
- Managing your time – Prioritise and make the most of your time without feeling pressured, and examine the role self-care plays in effective management
- Managing team performance – Effectively manage others’ performance, positively engage in difficult conversations, and excel in collaborative conversations
More about Sam Farmer at enhanceltd.co.nz/about-sam
By the end of the course learners can expect to accomplish:
- Clarity and confidence about managing and leading in ways that are in line with your values
- Identification and establishment of meaningful and useful relationships in the work space
- Practical tools to manage your time, and life balance
- Confidence and strategies to manage performance collaboratively and in line with your expectations
- Covers the four essential areas of effective management
- Up skill groups of managers with one effective, easy to use resource
- Fits with your schedule
- Complete exclusively online or in combination with in room training (ask us about in-room training)
- Blended learning options available for those unfamiliar with online learning (ask us more about our blended solutions)
- Can be supported on your LMS or ours
- Offline version available for closed systems upon request
- Licensing options available
HMA offers a number of licencing options for this e-Learning package.
|$380 (excl. GST)||$973 (excl. GST)
= $304 pp
|$2280 (excl. GST)
= $228 pp
What does my license cover?
- Registration fee for Totara LMS and administration costs to get you started
- Unlimited access to the eLearn for a twelve month period
- Optional on-going practice reminders to help consolidate participants learning
- Initial and, ongoing administrative and technical support
For large workplaces the packages can also be loaded onto the organisations own LMS as it is a SCORM compliant package.
Talk to us about we can support you and your staff
For further information speak with an HMA staff member today